Saturday, April 26, 2014

Fort Myers Photographer | Colin and Maddy

Last weekend we had the pleasure of meeting this adorable couple!
 
They have had an absolutely whirlwind couple of weeks!  Including finishing school, getting married in Utah, coming to Florida for a east coast reception and moving!  All things that cause large amounts of stress but this couple was so much fun to be with and the love they share was radiant!  Colin was a one man show at times and kept the crown entertained and his beautiful bride beamed with her love for him! 
 


 
We were invited to the home of Colin's parents for a reception.  What an ideal location for an outdoor wedding reception.  Everything was beautiful, the food was great including the mini cupcakes from  Cupcakes in Paradise.  ( www.cupcakesinparadise.com) They were mini, so I had to try all the flavors!  My favorite was French toast!  WOW!!!! I also loved the Snickerdoodle, the red velvet, the mango, the honey....well, lets just say I did not taste one I did not like!  If you need cupcakes, this is the place!  Not to mention...its by the beach:)!
   


 
While we swept the bride and groom off to do pictures by the river, the guests were able to sit back and enjoy live music by Mike Imbasciani.  He was absolutely incredible!  He is an amazing  17 yr old musician who plays blues and classic rock.  Check him out at www.mikeimbasciani.com.



 After Colin finished his entertaining(he did juggling and dancing) we took off for the beach to do a few more shots before the couple headed to Orlando that night to board a plane at 8 am!!  They were beat...but it didn't stop them from laughing, playing, smiling and having a good time!
 



I love what I do!  I love being a part of amazing moments!  It allows me to experience new love and reminds me of  my own once new love and how it has grown!  Life is good!

Wishing Colin and Maddy a happy, successful, love filled future! 
 

1 comment: