Monday, June 30, 2014

Miss Lillian | Newborn Photography | Fort Myers photographer

 
 
 
OH! MY! GOODNESS! 
Could there be anything sweeter?  A brand new smiling baby! I think it is the ultimate prize when you can catch one of these brief glimpses of a newborn happiness!  I love when they smile and no, I do not believe they are passing gas.  I believe they are remembering their home before they came to us or seeing loved ones that we cannot see, or seeing things that we do not know.  Seeing a baby smile makes my heart smile, it brings me a feeling of wondrous joy and peace and for that one moment, all is right in this crazy world! Thank you Miss Lillian for sharing this moment with me.
 
 
 
 
I love baby feet!
 









I cannot get enough of these sweet baby wrinkles.  She is absolute, pure perfection!


Ok, so I may be a little biased since her Daddy is my baby brother!  LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment