Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fort Myers Child Photographer | Laura-Marie

Ok, so yes, kids are defiantly my favorite to photograph, maybe. :)  LOL!  If you are following my blog you will know why this is funny and not think I am just crazy, which I am most of the time, but that really was a joke.  I think I'm funny even if no one else does!  :)  I even laugh at myself.  Out loud sometimes too!  But....I have a mama who is anxiously awaiting these pictures so onto the main attraction...Miley and T.J.
 


 These kids were soooo cute and so patient with me!  We had a lot of fun looking for gators, playing tag, dressing up and telling secrets! Its what life is all about!!!!!
 

 


 

 OH. MY. GOODNESS!  I just absolutely love this one!  Her face is just perfect!!!!


 
 I had to include this one because it was just too funny!  T.J. was a riot with his looks!
 







 
Oh those eyes!! 

I love capturing life's little moments.  They are what are truly important and make us the people we will become!  It was fun to step inside these moments for just a bit and see the love these siblings have for each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment