Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ft Myers lifestyle family photographer / Gainesville weekend


Well, here I sit in the beautiful smokey mountains just breathing in the amazing majestic beauty! I'm actually in a rocker on a porch overlooking the mountains and not a thing in sight besides gods natural beauty! It is breathtaking and I am so happy to have my camera by my side. I've tried out some landscape photography and love learning new things! I am awaiting the wedding I will photo this weekend. I AM IN HEAVEN!!! 

But this is a photo blog so I have some photos to blog taken from my last trip to Gainesville for my nephew's baptism. I love when I have new models!! I love doing my sweet niece but I overheard her saying this to my daughter after one session... " I'm so glad she's done! Smiling makes my face hurt!!!" Lol... But her smile is so sweet it lights up the camera!







So, I let her have a rest for her sweet face and shoot these family photos from the baptism...




                                                                      Cousins!

The view from the hammock!

More models!  I also got to photo my other brothers family! My newest niece skylar:).

















No comments:

Post a Comment