Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fort Myers Photographer | High School Senior | Tyler

So, I have decided, I defiantly think maybe doing High School Senior sessions might be my favorite type of session!  :)
 
 


 I absolutely loved this guy's smile!  I'd say he is so cute but that probably doesn't suit a graduating senior.  Tyler was super fun and easy to work with...he even wore a fedora because I asked him too...I didn't post it because he REALLY didn't want to wear it!  LOL




 



 


 
Tyler was a trooper to put up with all my requests. but I think they turned out great!  I love that he brought his guitar and thought the pics with him and his music were both moody and tranquil!  He is off to college soon and I wish him the best for his future!  Thanks Tyler ( and his mom) for letting me document this milestone of your life!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment