Monday, May 5, 2014

Fort Myers Senior Photographer | Samantha

I love to do Senior sessions!  I especially love to do them at one of my favorites spots, Koreshan Park.  There are so many different settings all in one spot.  It is a little bit of walking but I enjoy the walking time because I use it to chat away and get to know my senior a little better.  Samantha is a cheerleader for her high school and she is a country girl. 










 I love this shot!  She looks so stunningly beautiful and serene! 


 I absolutely LOVED her belt, her bling jeans and her boots!  She is too cute! She was a little quiet at first but her smile warmed the camera right up and radiated throughout the shoot!  I just love how her session turned out!!




I think this one might be my favorite.


Or this one.








It is hard to pick a favorite because I really loved them all!  Thank you Samantha for letting me be part of your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment